It is used for the management of anxiety and short term treatment of insomnia (Sleeplessness). It is majorly used in India and Japan for treating anxiety and insomnia but it is not licensed in the UK.
The drug generally works like the rest of the benzodiazepine family in that it targets the neurotransmitter gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) in the brain, working to increase production and slow nerve impulses.
It helps people who have anxiety and discomfort.
It also helps in treating short term insomnia.
Side effects of Etizolam:
● Drowsiness: After taking this drug people often feel drowsiness and dizziness.
● Sleepiness: Long term use of this drug can cause sleepiness and dizziness all the time.
● Muscle weakness: As it targets the nervous system the coordination activity of our body gets affected and muscle weakness occurs.
● Vertigo: As it targets the nervous system the coordination activity of our body gets affected and can lead us to dangerous disease vertigo.
● Headache: Headache is also the most common side effect of this drug.
● Confusion: Due to dizziness people have a lot of confusion in taking decisions.
● Slurred speech: Due to this drug slurred speech is also observed among patients.
● Change in libido: Change in libido is also observed among patients who are taking this drug for a long time.
● Uncontrolled shaking of arms or legs is also observed among patients who are taking it for a very long time.
● Visual disturbances start to happen when a patient is continuously on this drug for a lifetime.
● Urinary retention/incontinence: This is a rare side effect but is observed among patients.
● Stomach discomfort and pain are also observed.
● Excessive salivation is one of the most common side effects of this drug.
● Memory problems: As this drug attacks the nervous system and memory problems often happen.
● If the patient is allergic to the drug than you should immediately stop using it and contact your doctor.
● Do not drive after taking this medicine as it causes dizziness and sleepiness.
● Pregnant women should avoid taking this medicine as it can cause harm to the unborn baby.
● Taking this medicine should be avoided by women when their baby is feeding on their milk as this medicine may pass in to their breast milk and can be harmful for the baby.
You should take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Try not to miss any dose.
You should report directly to the doctor in case of overdose.
Where to buy?
Why you are thinking more if Online Meds 4 You is always available and open for you? just put your fingers on keyboard and visit our website so as to make an order of Etizolam online.